vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Problem when switch to php-fpm

hi,

First, I used fastCGI as the default option of PHP. Today, I switch to php-fpm but in the error_log I see there are the thousands of error lines starting with fcgi:


Code:



[proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 12343:tid 139832447723264] [client 188.225.76.5:56941] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown


And there are more half of user use command php-cgi55.




Code:



[root@csrv02 custombuild]# ./build options

Apache: 2.4.10

mod_ruid2: no

htscanner: no

Dovecot: 2.2.14

AWstats: no

Exim: 4.84

exim.conf update: yes

SpamAssassin: no

ClamAV: no

MySQL: no

MySQL backup: yes

MySQL backup directory: /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/mysql_backups

PHP (default): 5.4 as php-fpm

PHP (additional): 5.5 as suphp

phpMyAdmin: 4.2.10.1-all-languages

ProFTPD: 1.3.5

Pure-FTPd: no

RoundCube webmail: 1.0.3

Replace "php.ini" with './build all' and './build php_ini': no

Auto updates/notifications: no

Run "clean" every time: no

Run "clean_old_webapps" every time: yes

Run "clean_old_tarballs" every time: yes

Show texts in bold: yes

SquirrelMail: 1.4.22-20140402_0200

Zend Guard Loader: yes

ionCube loader: 4.7.0

Suhosin: 0.9.36



How can I switch all of my account to PHP 5.4 with php-fpm?





Problem when switch to php-fpm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire