samedi 18 avril 2015

MX records problem (Gmail)

Using the latest DirectAdmin version 1.47, I need to set the MX records for a domain to pass mail through to the gmail servers.



The MX record should be aspmx.l.google.com

However I am required to enter a name and value. If I leave the domainname. in the name field, and as the value the aspmx.l.google.com, and query the MX records of the domain, I get aspmx.l.google.com.domain.com which ofcourse is invalid. I checked an other user and they had the same display (in DirectAdmin), though their MX query resulted in the correct entry: aspmx.l.google.com



I also noted that the help file has a picture of an older version in it, where there is no Value field.

Leaving one of the fields entry is not allowed.



Please assist.



Kind regards. Reinier





MX records problem (Gmail)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire