vendredi 3 avril 2015

Problem about my license via SSH manully

Hello everybody.



I've renewed my license via SSH manully. Went fine.

Than I've updated everything via Custombuild. Went fine.

Now, I can't use Directadmin, I'm getting following error:



Via SSH:

/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory



and via mail:

/usr/local/directadmin/dataskq: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory



I've CentOS release 5.11 (Final) x86_64.

I sent several e-mails to OVH and Directadmin support, nothing get yet.

Please help!

author: internet việt nam

Have a nice day.





Problem about my license via SSH manully

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire