vendredi 3 avril 2015

Mapping Domain for Squarespace website

I am very new at this website/domain stuff, so you will have to speak in layperson terms. sorry. I have created a website for a small church with Squarespace. The church has an existing domain through directadmin. I followed the directions from Squarespace to map the domain to a third-party host. It says to create a CNAME record in the DNS manager of the provider. I can't seem to figure out how to do that with directadmin. I have looked in the help under DNS Settings and found "At the main control panel menu, click the "DNS Menu" icon to access the DNS settings". I do not have a DNS Menu icon in the home panel in directadmin. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.





Mapping Domain for Squarespace website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire