vendredi 3 avril 2015

phpMyAdmin incorrect username/password

Hi



I'm running custombuild on my local server and installed phpMyAdmin as described and every things working but phpMyAdmin.



I've set a root password upon entering the mysql console from CLI but the password is rejected, and I've created a test account monty which is being rejected also.



The auth.log file is showing this:

Apr 03 11:02:51:: pma auth user='monty' status='mysql-denied' ip='192.168.1.70'

Apr 03 11:07:24:: pma auth user='root' status='mysql-denied' ip='192.168.1.70'



I've been working on this all day and can't find the problem. It would appear that phpMyAdmin is calling a different mysql process than the one I'm using on CLI.



Any advice appreciated.





phpMyAdmin incorrect username/password

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire