mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Allow edit of cfg files

Hello, i am a phpbb user and this has troubled me from when i started my forum and got into the web stuff in 2009.

Okay so phpbb uses cfg files to store text about their styles. style version, name etc. So, .cfg files only contain text.



Direct Admin does not provide an option to Edit these files sadly, and to edit them, you have to either rename its extension to .txt and edit it, then switch back to .cfg... or do it by FTP.



I suggest that DirectAdmin threats these files the same as they treat a regular .txt file.



Im only a DA user and i would really like this feature. Even if the people i host my site with can change this in thir permissions and please let me know if they can so i may ask them to, i still think this should be added in the default settings of DA. Thank you.





Allow edit of cfg files

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire