jeudi 21 août 2014

Another Vitamin Thread

I know there are a heck of a lot of these threads but I am hoping for answers from some of the more experienced Bypasser's -no offence intended. :D



What vitamins are you taking? I was told to take Forceval initially but its so hard to get, as there is a production issue with the tablets and the soluble kind makes me so ill. These obviously, are left to go flat before I take them.



I now take Sanatogen A-Z but as a Sleever but are these OK for a Bypass patient? Also, which Calcium, vitamin D and B12 tablets do you take? What about sprays?



I know there many tablets out there and many of you will purchase whatever is on offer but I know that not all of these contain the recommended daily allowances for WLS patients.



Many thanks,



Alex xx





Another Vitamin Thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire