samedi 30 août 2014

Things to look forward to.

I've been given a provisional date by my biatric's team via phone of the 27th November, just waiting for the letters to come through.



I told one of my friends this morning and was going through all the things I've avoided for years and years that il finally be able to do. Even simple things that a lot of people take for granted.



Going shopping with my friends - being 28 and a size 28/30 the only high street shop I can go to is either yoursclothing or Evans. I've always avoided going shopping with friends as we would end up going go 10+ shops and spend hours in shops all of which I've never been able to buy anything



Theme Parks - years spent not being paranoid about being able to fit into rides



Planes - being able to fit comfortably into a seat without having to ask (quietly) for an extender belt



Those are just a handful of things,



But thinking about the end result has both inspired and kick started me again to lose more weight before my surgery.



I'm literally writing a list of things I'm going that i will be able to do once I'm smaller.



Did any one else do a similar thing? Or planning to?





Things to look forward to.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire