samedi 30 août 2014

Out with the girls

So, today is my best friend's London Hen Do which I've been arranging since before my op and I can't believe it's finally here! I'm so excited as it's my first proper night out in over 5 month's!



We're starting at 3pm with cocktails then going to a private dance class at Pineapple Studio's to learn Whitney Houston I Wanna Dance with Somebody!!!



One of the other's has made us all 80s t-shirts and I'm Bonnie Tyler! It's going to be so much fun!



The strangest part for me is that I'll be in leggings in public and I couldn't care less. I won't be the fattest, I won't be the unfit one, I won't be the one lagging behind - I'll just be me and more "normal" than I've ever been before!



I brought a skirt to wear yesterday in a size 16 which was also a first, haven't done that since I was 14 year's old!



Just thought I'd share these thoughts with you lovely lot as my sister is sick of hearing about it and no-one else would get it!



I'll post some pics later xx





Out with the girls

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire