jeudi 21 août 2014

Newly post op..and the weighing scales not moving for you?

I was thinking this morning I've noticed quite a lot of newbies worrying about the weight not coming off fast enough or the weighing scales not moving.

And the dreaded thought after you've had major weightloss surgery "this isn't going to work for me"....

I had nightmares for weeks after my bypass,thinking my bypass was going to fail.

And I had this thought even though I had a top notch doctor dr ammori to thank for my bypass!



Well 4 years ago I was a size 24/26...now I'm a 12/14..and 10 in a dress...

But what I wanted to say was..try your best to stay away from those damn scales!..they will ruin you.

So many people get upset when the scales aren't moving,but I guarantee those times when you think the scales should have moved down.

You'll find you've lost inches from yourself..I promise.

Your clothes are a much better way of measuring your weightloss rather than the scales.



And remember it took us years to pile the weight on...be patient.

If your weight drops off nice and steady your skin will cope sooo much better for it.

I've been very lucky with loose skin,I've just got a little bit on the thigh area but my tummy is rather jellyish due to babies too!

My weightloss was rather slow,and it was hard at times reading how everyone else's seemed to be dropping off...but I got there.

Just try not to compare,follow the rules,stay away from the scales...you'll be a winner!

Good luck everyone x





Newly post op..and the weighing scales not moving for you?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire