mardi 26 août 2014

help

hi everyone ... I joined a couple of weeks ago and wrote about how I was waiting for my next oppointment ... referred beg feb ... seminar beg of april ... follow up end april ... had to loose 1st 3lb and stop smoking within 3 months was told would have app by end july.... I never got one so rang them to be told they are behind with app and I would get one when I got one ... was impatient but still had weight to loose so didn't fuss too much ... I have just rang them again to chase things up and she said theres a cancelation for 2mw or im looking at end of year ... I panicked and took it but I still have 6lb to loose to be at the target they set im now really worried, I thought once I ahd a letter for app it would give me the push to get he rest off something to work towards now im panicking that when I go tmw and im not where they want me they will turn me away ... help please xx





help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire