dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Could not unsuspend websites for one user

I could not unsuspend a user. It is shown as not suspended in direcatdmin interface but the websites still have the message "This account has been suspended. Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.".



File /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/"username"/user.conf

account=ON

suspend_at_limit=OFF

suspended=no

...



File /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/"username"/domains/"thedomains".conf

active=yes

bandwidth=unlimited

suspended=no

...



The reseller is also active.



I've done a user reset and then apache restart

echo "action=reset&value=username&type=user" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue



Here is how do I came to this problem :

I suspended the user.

Moved all its websites to another user (wich is not suspended), the websites where still suspended. They won't unsuspend, even if I suspend/unsuspend the new owner. So I decided to move them back to their previous user and now it's impossible to unsuspend them.





Could not unsuspend websites for one user

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire