samedi 20 septembre 2014

1st appointment: Ashford Jan 5th

Hello you guys,



EDIT: Not the 15th - the 5th of Jan!! Read the letter wrong the first time. This sums me up well! lol.



I'm posting again because I finally got my first appointment in the post: Jan 15 2015 at the Ashford hospital. I'm surprised because i thought they'd refer me to Chichester as it's nearer (right? confused here, my mum seems to think that they are one and the same, but pretty sure Chichester is in West Sussex and Ashford in London!)



Anyone else going to that orientation? do drop me a line. it does seem awfully far in the future.. I'm sure people on here have already been through the process at Ashford too, what's the usual process and what are the waiting times like? What procedure did you have? How long between orientation and surgery? Not that i want to rush ahead and not do it all properly, etc.. i just want to know!



Thanks to anyone that can advise me here.



Frankie





1st appointment: Ashford Jan 5th

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire