dimanche 28 septembre 2014

My little corner

Got banded yesterday and just wanted to set up my own little thread to remind myself of why I'm doing this and track my progress.



I want to-

Be able to turn over in bed at night in one slick movement and not have to properly propel myself into position.



Get my hair cut without having to endure and hour of trying to avoid seeing myself in the mirror. Those capes aren't flattering with a double (or triple!) chin.



Be able to shop somewhere other than Evans. I bought PJs for my op on Thursday night and felt like telling the sales girl that it's going to be my last time giving them any of my money for quite a while. I have so many clothes I want to slim my way through.



Spot having to hide the fact that I'm constantly breathless.



Lose enough weight to stop the fertility problems I've been having or at least get to the stage where, if I need intervention, my BMI won't keep me from treatment.



Not always be the fattest person in the room.



So that's it. Not a big ask really :cool:





My little corner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire