lundi 22 septembre 2014

Gastric Balloon Roll on 8th October

So it's all booked in, 8th October, I can't believe it, I am super excited. Although still not sure about telling people?????



Our social life is very food based, we get together with friends & eat out a lot & also have lots of BBQ's & social gatherings so I am sure they will notice, maybe I should just tell on an as & when basis.



I am also really excited to hopefully get on the ski slopes without feeling like a yeti, the last few years & have felt really uncomfortable & as in the winter we ski most weekends as it's not far from us but this year i'm sure will be better. Especially the buying of the new clothes,



The big goal is of course to be healthy & happy & for my kids to have their mum around but I also am focusing on us renewing our vows in 2016 & being able to have a dress that does not make me feel like a circus tent.



So only a couple of weeks & i'll be counting every minute :-)





Gastric Balloon Roll on 8th October

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire