samedi 20 septembre 2014

Got My Date For My Sleeve

I want to thank you all, because I don't think I would have got this far without you.

After my first appointment in July this year, which was terrible, I really thought I had blown my change of this ever happening.

But I have read all your posts, taken them in and wrote them down.



This time I went in knowing what I wanted, stuck to my diet and yesterday afternoon I got the shock of my life.

Mr Balchandra said "I could have my Sleeve on the 30th October " I am over the moon. I came away with my Pre Op Diet which is 800 / 1000 cal food diet, he did say after the operation I would need an injection everyday for 10 days, when I come home so that will be fun.





Got My Date For My Sleeve

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire