mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Is 2 much the same as 1?

Hello all,



We have a cute westie called Lucia. When we got her we lived next door to 2 other dogs & they all played together daily & we walked together all the time.



We have since moved & are more rural so no neighbourly dogs & I am convinced Lucia is lonely, so I thought about getting another dog but husband says no as it would make life harder.



I'm not convinced, well apart from the fees of having them looked after while we go away going up but other than that surely it would be better for lucia?



But if I don't get to get another dog has anyone got any tips for keeping her happy & not lonely? She is with me for the majority of the day anyway but I still worry.





Is 2 much the same as 1?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire