mardi 23 septembre 2014

Hey, I'm Lyndsey. Some advice is appreciated please..

Hi there,



I'm 37 and tired of the yo-yo life with my weight. I got down to my lowest weight last year and then hit a brick wall. I'm gaining weight faster than I ever have and have decided to explore surgical WL options. Hitting 15 stones again and 36.5 BMI.



I have savings to pay for the surgery privately and I'm based in Glasgow. I have an existing "relationship" with Ross Hall hospital and have always had excellent care there, but I'm open to looking around Scotland or perhaps abroad (I am more concerned about going abroad though).



I'm wondering how others have come to the conclusion of which option to go with? Sleeve? Gastric Bypass, Gastric Band etc? What items did you factor into your decision making process around the best option and the best hospital? Any advice for me before I take the plunge? I'm highly motivated to do this soon.



Thanks for your time and support in advance,



Lynds





Hey, I'm Lyndsey. Some advice is appreciated please..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire