vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Blocked Sinus and constant sneezing HELP surgery looming

Dear all on WLS.... please help i suffer with rhinitis and have had this summer 11 weeks constant blocked sinus', i am booked to have surgery 7th Oct, and as much as i know it'll not stop the procedure taking place it certainly will impact upon my recovery.



I have managed to unblock 1 'nostril' but can shift the last of the dreaded mucas ( clear by the way and i know its TMI but relevant as not infection)



I need to have some remedies as i don't want sneezing post surgery to cause pain



will they still let me take antihistamine? i take them day and night all year round their are very important to stop me sneezing but like i say this years been really bad. Live rural and lots of rape being grown (the tall bright yellow stuff)....



Please help me stop clear nasal passages, and calm my sinuses down from spasm



all ideas welcome, we have 9 days guys to fix it...... challenge on!



xxx:wave_cry::eek::sigh::):p





Blocked Sinus and constant sneezing HELP surgery looming

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire