samedi 20 septembre 2014

Almost there

I had my MDT yesterday and although it wasn't what I'd call a fun day, I was offered a gastric bypass at the end of it.



I have some stuff I need to do now like start eating throughout the day not just evenings, I have to give up fizzy and junk. I also have to start working on coping strategies and some other issues i have. The psychiatrist said I need to start a diary/journal with some goals that I have because after surgery when my head is catching up with my weight loss I might not remember them. I was going to start a blog but thinking about it i'd quite like something I can write in and do almost like a scrap book thing.



I don't really feel excited or anything like that, actually more than anything I feel worried that they will change their mind. Guess it will sink in eventually.





Almost there

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire