mardi 30 septembre 2014

Journey back to SLIM ME..

Im starting my diary with the intention it will give me a positive and uplifting wait till my surgery and to keep me motivated.

In brief as a few of you know i started my journey into weight loss surgery recommended by my GP back in January 2013 due to on going health problems such as dangerously high blood pressure, a thyroid problem ,migraine depression , thrombocytes. and the apperance of new issues such as sleep apnoea and the onset of diabetes .I was apprehensive at first but thought I had to do this for my health first.

For over twenty years suffered with weight issues however was a very slim child with believe it or not eating disorder.. which rectified it self as I turned into adolesence. Weight gain then started and I grew and grew....so back to the future Im on my way to surgery after so many going around and around through loop holes ete etc .

My surgery (if nothing changes/cancelled or nothing holds up my op ) is 27th November 2014.

I must admit my eating is so out of control and infact im just greedy. Since being on weight management course i lost nearly a stone and 5 Ibs. I have put back on a stone...I start my preop diet Oct 30th and i have to lose between 5 and 10 % weight loss otherwise my surgery will be cancelled!!! I would be devastated. I have been trying to cut down and trying to do days on one or the other diets offered on the pre-op diet .I get to the afternoon eveing very well then BANG!! i go and stuff everything in my mouth ...this has got to stop and wondering if i will lose this weight and how am I going to do the LSD ...i know you are prob saying for goodness sake women get a grip..you have come along way.By the way Im keeping a food diary in order to see whats happening along side my mood at time etc as shown in the weight management class...come on guys am I going to this??? ALL help very much appreciated ....My affirmation I keep saying to my self is can you do this???... "YEs I can , YES I CAN , YES I CAN " (taken from the film NUTTY PROFESSOR)





Journey back to SLIM ME..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire