jeudi 18 septembre 2014

multi disiplinary meeting result

:mad: so after speaking to Caroline at Derby bariatrics, im still no further in progress. Yesterday she said I could call to find out the results of this multi disciplinary meeting. So today I call and guess what she says ....... were sending a letter to your doctor, and Dr Leeder will send a letter to me. Well what the hell does that mean! :4633::mad:



Maybe im being a cow after a horrendous first week at uni, but im so frustrated. I tried to elaborate on the phone but she wouldn't have any of it. So seeking advice from anyone else on here, if you have has a multi disciplinary meeting, what outcome did you receive. Is these letters a good thing. I know the letter is on its way, but im so impatient!! :sigh: thankyou ever supporting amazing people





multi disiplinary meeting result

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire