dimanche 21 septembre 2014

A plea from the heart

Right folks I need some help to get back on track.



I'm two and a half years post bypass. Have been very successful and lost all my xs weight. I've recently had a tt and my body looks good.



I should be on cloud nine and singing from the roof tops.



I'm not I am so negative about everything my job my family my marriage my health.



I need help to findy happy place again. I won't go to the docs as I won't take happy pills they screw you up more than they help.



My eating habits are going back to the old way as I don't see the point. Stupid really.



I would like to hear if I'm the only one who feels like this and some cheap and easy family meal suggestions. Also lunch suggestions as we don't have a canteen at work.



What does everyone snack on



Sorry for the long self indulgent post but I need help



Thanks





A plea from the heart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire