mardi 16 septembre 2014

What to believe..?

Hi - me again... :wave_cry:



Last week i called St Richards to find out how long i had to wait for my next appointment and the lovely lady said that i would get a letter in the next week or two, so that was last Tuesday... as of yet, nothing has come through, although I am aware that it has only been a week. Anyway, due to my being so impatient i decided to call again this morning, just to make sure the story is consistent...



Another lady answered the phone and she said that i was still way off the top, and can only expect a letter around November TIME - the other lady said that i would have my appointment at the latest by early November... WTH?



Ugh i couldn't even argue because when she answered the phone i made out like I hadn't actually spoken to anyone before about it. :cry:I don't know what to do and i think this waiting might actually send me into a nervous breakdown.



Any suggestions? Wait again until next Tuesday and call again, stating that i waited two weeks and nothing has happened, or just keep pestering them.





What to believe..?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire