samedi 20 septembre 2014

Op booked 2nd October!!

Hi guys



I had my appointment today at THG in Cambridge my mum and dad came with me whilst other half looked after my two bubas, I see Mr Martin Richardson. Whilst sitting behind my ipad screen I'm not afraid I've been battling the horrid depression for nearly two years now and I could feel it creeping up on me again where I wasn't wanting to get out of bed and enjoy life, I struggle walking out the door and being with family it's got too the point where I won't open the door to people or talking to people as I feel like I'm being judged constantly i get extremely anxious all due to my weight...... Anyway I've kind of gone away from what I'm trying to say... My wonderful mum booked my appointment for my op which is on the 2nd October if anyone out there is at the same stage or a little in front I'd love to hear how your first week went and what I'm to expect



Sorry for the waffling first post never done this before



Gemma xx





Op booked 2nd October!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire