lundi 29 septembre 2014

Fallen off the wagon... I need help be brutal

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for so long which is ridiculous really.



Well I have fallen off the wagon, I have been eating all sorts of junk. I seem to have lost my way. I have an ok level of restriction although I do sometimes eat past that. Silly really or I just take an hour and carry on eating. Which is a definite no no as I should stop after 20 bites and 20 mins I still remember the rules.



I am lucky that I haven't put weight on but I haven't lost any either. Im very active and used to loose steadily I did have a stall and think this pushed me over the edge and made me forget my way.

The saddest part is that now I'm over a year out and although I have done well I could have achieved so much more. I should and could have lost more I know that.

My dietitian suggested a face to face appointment and maybe a small fill. Which I have booked and cancelled twice!! WHAT is wrong with me!!



Also this is my biggest confession.... I have discovered chocolate!! in a big way and I have never liked chocolate. I would prefer a bag of chips or a greggs but I cant manage those so have moved on. I ate 3 snickers in 3 hours the other day and spent the whole night on the loo!! its pathetic why do i do it to myself. I think the only reason I haven't gained is because I am very active and I eat small portions (obviously) so when I eat the wrong things I am only eating a small amount of them. I need a kick start and would love to lose another couple of stone. Even if it was just 1 I would be happy.

I eat small meals and then snack snack snack Ill eat a tiny lunch feel full and then get it into my head I haven't eaten enough and then have a chocolate.



For instance yesterday I ate,



No brekkie ( I cant eat it)

Lunch I had a few mouths of mushroom risotto not a lot as was horrible

half a scone with butter and jam

dinner a jacket spud with cheese a fair bit i might add

chicken portion (tiny amount)

lots of coffee with 1 sugar in each

small choclate caramel bar

a chocolate tea cake



The day before

No brekkie ( i cant eat it)

3 chicken selects from mcdonalds (ate 2 i think) & cheese dippers ate 2 plus the dip

dinner cottage pie

Chrisps and a snicker

again lots of coffee and ribena with sugar



Friday

No brekkie

Lunch Mini fish and chips ( ate all the fish probably 3 chips)

dinner - sausage and mash. managed 3 sausages with the help of my dog so who knows what i ate.

a big bar of galaxy

monster munch x 2



Thursday

no brekkie

lunch 2 x toast which I ate in 2 sittings

bar of galaxy cookie crumble

dinner Chinese.... i had a chicken and mushroom curry with chips had 5 chips max and ate the onion and mushroom out of the curry and proabably 2 bits of chicken.



I love salad I love veg I love fruit I just don't bother. Its a busy time at work Im doing a huge amount of hours. However I have all the major supermarkets within 5 mins drive and I can pop out of work whenever so not really a good excuse there!



Help please xxx





Fallen off the wagon... I need help be brutal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire