samedi 20 septembre 2014

post-op ins and outs of different surgeries?

Hello all,



I was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences between the different weight loss surgeries please.



I don't mean the actual surgeries as I have read loads about them but does anyone know which surgery is best for what type of person? As in overeating, sweet tooth, self discipline and all that. I'm trying to work out which surgery would be best for me.



I was originally thinking I wanted the band as it seems a bit less invasive (read less scary) but after reading people's diaries etc on here I am unsure if that really is the right option for me. I eat too much, too often and all the wrong things plus I have a sweet tooth (more like 10 sweet teeth actually). Also my self discipline could be a lot better and I hate excercise. My BMI is just under 50 so I have quite a lot to get rid of.



xxx





post-op ins and outs of different surgeries?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire