lundi 29 septembre 2014

Jens jorney , life after mini gastric bypass

My mini by pass was on Thursday 25th September,

Day four now and wanting to weigh myself, but battery on scales dead , due to consist weighing myself when on liver shrinkage diet, I lost 1stone 2lbs on this doing the food option, was told this was an impresses loss, but I stuck to it rigid.

Wounds are bit sore and tender, I get tried quick, but no need for pain relief,sleeping well now home,pain in shoulders (wind) is nearly gone.

Hoping my posts will help people n the other side still ,pre op, as I found I wanted to know what to expect ,and no one could give me advice apart from on here, will post photos once weight loss starts showing of before and after.

Have lost 3stone .6 lbs since the beginning of weigh ahead programme till surgery , took a year .





Jens jorney , life after mini gastric bypass

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire