mardi 31 mars 2015

CSF Check Server Security returns blank page

Hi there,



I'm having some difficulties with my ConfigServer Security & Firewall installation. Installing and starting CSF went without any problems and the firewall is enabled and running, so far so good.



The only thing that isn't working is the so called Check Server Security option. Clicking on it from the homescreen of CSF in DirectAdmin returns a blank page and only shows the CSF logo and version.



I tried reinstalling CSF which didn't make a difference. I checked /var/log/directadmin/error.log but I can't find any error related to CSF. Is there anybody who has run into a similar issue and could help me out?



I'm kinda stuck and hopefully somebody could point me in the right direction so I can fix this issue :)



Kind regards,



medieja





CSF Check Server Security returns blank page

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire