samedi 13 septembre 2014

Billie's Diary. Good Things Come To Those Who Wait?

Hello everybody.



I thought I would start a diary for a few reasons



To write down my feelings through the process

To maybe help people along their journey



So my story



My names Billie :wavey:

I'm 23

I live in Essex

I work with children

I live with my fiance of 7 years.

Weight 23 stone 7 lbs. Height 5 foot 11. Size 24



So my lifetime battle with my weight brings me here.

The last time I remember being not over weight was when I was 16 I was a happy size 14-16.



Over the years there has been many things that I believe have contributed to my weight gain. Passing my driving test, getting lazy, moving out, getting comfortable with partner etc.



I suffer with depression which I also believe contributed to weight gain.



SO back to here and now. Only look forward !!

After trying every diet known to man I have come to the conclusion that i need some help.



Timeline so far



April 2014, I went to the doctor and asked for a gastric band

May 2014, Doctor wanted me to see a dietitian

June 2014, Saw dietitian went back to docs

July 2014, After a lot of phone calls to doctor ans PCT trying to find out the correct information it was found out I needed to do the tier 3 weight management program first.

August 2014 Doc send referral for weight management tier 3





September 2014.



I had a email from more life (company who provides the tier 3) on tuesday with a link that took me to their site with some questions to answer.

On Thursday I had a phone assessment and she rang me back 10 mins later and said she has a program starting MONDAY !!!



So I start tier 3 this Monday YAY !!



Its every monday for 14 weeks then a few months after,



I will write in this diary every week and tell you all what its like, so anyone else waiting to start it will know what its all about !!



Sorry if I bore anyone lol



Billie xxx





Billie's Diary. Good Things Come To Those Who Wait?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire