samedi 13 septembre 2014

Saying Goodbye to the Booty - Band Edition

So today was the first day of my pre-op diet. So I thought I would start a diary to chart my journey.



My Op is on 28th September and I'm going with Healthier Weight (HW).



In the past the most I have lost is 7 stone but I only kept it off for a year.



I'm hoping that the band will help me keep off any weight loss.



My weight to start was 18.11 and I've lost 8lb from eating less over the last few weeks in preparation.



I was told I needed to lose 13lbs before the op so hopefully I will get there no problem.



The last surgery I had was as a baby. I've never even broken a bone so I'm nervous about going under the knife but I see the as a last option so I need to do what is necessary to keep myself alive and even prosperous as I head into my middle age.





Saying Goodbye to the Booty - Band Edition

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire