vendredi 12 septembre 2014

Help

Hi all,



In need of some help!!



I'm 8 weeks post op and now on solids.. 3-4 tbs per meal. If I overeat I'm sick (3-4 times per week).. It was nearly every day a couple of weeks ago. I get nausea and delayed dumping also if I make the wrong choices..



But that doesn't seem to stop me making the wrong choices.. I've lost 4 stone in 4 months and doing really well, but I know this will stall and I want to lose another 10. I'm exercising well and feel great.. So, why are old habits creeping back.



Should I go back to my team and ask for more help, although I'm beginning to feel a failure again. My husband doesn't understand me and I don't either. I don't want to be shouted at.



I know I should record everything I eat and that's maybe where I should start.. It's almost as if now that I'm back on solids, my old habits are creeping back. I'm terrified of getting a hernia.



I'd love some pearls of wisdom.. Please. I know there are many experienced bypassers out there and also second timers, like me, who have also had the band.



Thank you in advance.



Jxx





Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire