jeudi 11 septembre 2014

Newbie sleeved 06/09/14 my journey begins

Hi all I have viewed this site for the past two years whilst I struggled with the decision of having weight loss surgery. During this time I had previously booked WLS twice before and cancelled. Once November 2013 and again in April 2014.



I have read your threads and gone through many of your journey's with you without ever commenting. But believe me you have all given me strength to finally take the steps I needed on my journey. I have laughed and cried with you but silently.



I am 47 years of age and on 06/09/14 I weighed in at a hefty 17st 4lb ... I am 5ft 2 inches tall. The last time I weighed under 10st was when I was 9 years old and even then I was 9st. My story is the same as many of you a lifetime struggle with my weight. I have yoyo dieted for the past 24 years.



I have been addicted to exercise the times I wasn't addicted to food. I am a classic yoyo. I went to Thorpe park in July and was humiliated when I tried to get on my first ride and the safety bars would not shut over my chest. After years and years of humiliation this hurt the worse and I finally faced the fact that I needed drastic help. This along with the news that I am soon to become a grandmother and all the supporting threads and posts I have read on here helped me make up my mind.



On 06/09/14 I was sleeved at the Spire Brentwood by Mr Mannur and his team. I am home well and have lost my first 5lb.



Now I've posted there will be no stopping me and I will hope to support all of you in any way I can. I will try and keep a written and photo diary.



So hi everybody and thanks to you all and this site for the support I have found over the past two years. :)



any one post op ?? how long to you keep the sexy surgical stockings on ?? lol





Newbie sleeved 06/09/14 my journey begins

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire